Skinnable CSS3 Metro Forms
The component will seamlessly add cool metro looks to input boxes, buttons, file inputs, checkboxes, radiobuttons and dropdowns.
- Lightweight and imageless, fully CSS3-driven skins.
- Fast initialization and small footprint.
- CSS3 animations and transitions.
- Support for themes.
- Rich client API and custom events.
- Support for multiple themes on a single page.
- No additional markup required.
- The full version is shipped with 5 ready to use themes (Default, Gray, Orange, Red and Violet).
- Fallback for non-CSS3 browsers.
The controls styled with AcidJs.Forms support all native keyboard shortcuts of the real controls - arrow navigation, space bar and enter key.
The component features rich and comprehensible API that makes in-browser operations such as form controls enable, disable and toggle very easy.
Difference Between the Free and the Commerical Versions
The free version of AcidJs.Forms is displays a trial message at the top of the styled area, and is shipped with one theme only. The full version is fully functional, does not display any trial essages and comes with the full set of 5 themes (Default, Gray, Orange, Red and Violet).
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 10
- Mozilla FireFox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
Licensing and Pricing Info
A component purchased with this license is delivered with the full functionality and complete set of skins and can be used on 1-3 websites.
The multiple website license allows the use of the component on an unrestricted number of websites, and is delivered with the full functionality and complete set of skins.
Multiple Websites and Source Code
The developer license includes the source code, full functionality and set of skins. The component can be used on multiple websites. Obfuscation before uploading on a live site is required.