The current version of IMDBFetcher supports title, poster, release date, director(s), actor(s), IMDB and MPAA rating, description, genre(s) and running time.
- Provides simple to use movie data API from IMDB and returns a native JSON object ready for rendering on the client.
- Gzips and strips white space and other crap from the original page, and returns a simple native JSON object.
- Fully ajax-driven, no page reloads.
- Features convenient API methods for retrieving local or remote data, and for deleting local movie data.
- A bonus script for getting posters from IMDB locally (due to the restricted hotlinking policy of IMDB) is included.
- Very fast, responsive and extremely easy to use.
- Mozilla FireFox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 9
Licensing and Pricing Info
A component purchased with this license is delivered with the full functionality and complete set of skins and can be used on 1-3 websites.
The multiple website license allows the use of the component on an unrestricted number of websites, and is delivered with the full functionality and complete set of skins.
Multiple Websites and Source Code
The developer license includes the source code, full functionality and set of skins. The component can be used on multiple websites. Obfuscation before uploading on a live site is required.
Multiple Websites and Source Code, Commercial and/or Third Party Applications
The enterprise license includes the source code, full functionality and set of skins. It can be used on commercial and/or third party applications. Obfuscation before uploading on a live site is required.